Freedom At Every Turn
Enjoy the benefits of being a hot truck driver. Hot Truck is freedom. Today’s busy lifestyle leaves little time for flexibility and fun. The day to day demands of working for an employer can take its toll on time spent enjoying life and doing things you love to do. Becoming a Hot Truck driver allows you the freedom to be your own boss, make your own schedule, and get paid for driving.
Why Drive For Hot Truck?
Own One of These Vehicles?
You’re one step closer to becoming an official Hot Truck Driver!
- It’s all on your phone. Hot Truck uses state of the art technology to help you do your job. Within our driver app, you will be provided a full arrangement of delivery and productivity tools. Use it to complete your tasks and track your productivity.
- To fully use the benefits of our app, we strongly advise all drivers to use a hands-free display mount when operating a vehicle.
- To review all the benefits and tools provided, please read the driver guide linked below.
- Chat Functionality
- Simple Swipe Interactions
- Built-in Navigation
- Driving & Earning Analytics
- Task & Delivery Details
- Detailed Record Keeping
- All delivery professionals must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and valid registration.
- All delivery professionals must own or lease a car, truck or van that is the year 2001 or newer and pass a 21 point inspection.
- All delivery professionals must pass a background and driving history check. No felonies, DUIs, or violent misdemeanors in the last 7 years.
- Delivery Professionals must have an iPhone or Android phone that is capable of running the latest version of Hot Truck’s mobile app.
- Must have a checking account to receive direct deposit.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to speak English.
For more information on Hot Truck careers and an analysis of all of the features included in the Hot Trucks Driver App, please click the “view guide” button below or request a copy of your booklet.
Hot Truck is an on-demand construction supply delivery service. If you need construction supplies, materials, or parts delivered to your job site or business we can help! Our deliveries are on average much less expensive than if you were to send an employee out to pick up and bring back supplies.
Using Hot Truck is easy. After you’ve called in your order or made a purchase on a suppliers website, go to HotTruck.com and enter your pick up and drop off locations. Next, choose the type of vehicle you want to deliver your supplies. From here you’ll be able to add a P.O. number or add any specific instructions for your driver. After that, you’ll be able to track the status of your delivery and pay in the app.
Customers can pay for deliveries in the app before or after their supplies are delivered.
Hot Truck is currently available in these cities:
- Kennewick, WA
- Pasco, WA
- Richland, WA
- Yakima County, WA
- Moses Lake, WA
- Spokane, WA
Hot Truck will be available in these cities later in 2019:
- Seattle, WA
- Bellingham, WA
- Vancouver, WA
Hot Truck is similar to Uber in the sense that all of our drivers carry automotive insurance and use their own vehicles for deliveries. Drivers also go through training before driving for Hot Truck.
Hot Truck drivers are not required to load or unload delivery supplies, but some drivers may be happy to assist on occasion.
Hot Truck delivers supplies from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.